30 Day Snap Challenge - Day 11

Such a thing as too much nail polish?

I can honestly say I only actually wear one make up & that is nail polish, as you can probably tell. Every now & then I like to neaten them all up because over a couple of months they all go absolutely everywhere! So today I had my cleaning head on & thought I would organise my room, hence me posting this image.
 
Please tell me somebody else out there has like an unhealthy amount of nail polish too..
Be sure to let me know in the comments below & also if you are taking part in the challenge.
Thanks for reading.
 
- Anna 

1 comment

  1. Ooh so much nail polish! Lucky you! I love nail polish too but I don't have quite this much, haha.
    Yes I am taking part in the challenge also :)
    Sinead | sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete