My Driving Journey - Lesson 27 & 28

It's that time of week again, time for an update of what has been going on in the world of driving lessons. I seriously still can't believe how well I am doing & a massive part of that is down to my fantastic instructor, Sharon. I can't praise her enough. So let's get down to business....
 
 
Tuesday 24th September
During my lesson today we went to the next town & I got to practice a bit of stopping & starting, just like I will do on my test & obviously when I'm actually driving in general. So basically Sharon would just ask me to pull up & stop in a suitable place along the road we were travelling on. Obviously thinking about everything that I need to check (other vehicles, drives, people, junctions, bus stops, everything around me basically). I feel this went pretty well & then we headed towards the bypass & I got to practice a bit more independent driving. I really enjoy doing independent driving to be honest. During my lesson Sharon mentioned two words that I thought would fill me with dread but I felt more excitement....mock tests, we are going to be starting them next week..how exciting!!!!
 
Thursday 26th September
Until today I hadn't actually had a lesson in the dark so I really couldn't wait to try it out, which is why I had asked for a late one when I knew it would be getting dark. I was super excited because I obviously hadn't experienced driving in the dark. Some people say they don't like driving in the dark but I really enjoyed it. Nothing really to actually say about this lesson because it was just a drive around one experiencing the dark.  Other than WOW car lights are bright! Now I'm wanting to experience driving in the rain, fingers crossed it will happen soon.
 
A question for you, how many driving lessons did you have before you was ready for your practical test? Let me know in the comments below.
 
Thanks for reading.
- Anna ♥

No comments