The Liebster Award, nominated by Amy (Relief From Anxiety)

The lovely Amy from Relief From Anxiety has kindly nominated me for The Liebster Award. If you suffer from anxiety or just want a better understanding of the condition be sure to head on over to her blog. I really want to be able to put a face to the name but either way I do enjoy Amy's blog, her writing & I can totally relate to her.

 
The rules are as followed....
 
- Link back to the person that nominated you & answer the 11 questions which they have asked you on their blog post.
 
- Choose 11 people to nominate for the Liebster award and let them know that they have been nominated. you can't choose the person who nominated you!
 
- Ask your chosen 11 nominees questions.
 
- Add the Liebster award badge to your blog.



 
Here are the questions Amy asked me & my answers....
 
1. Favourite quote?
I have a lot of favourite quotes, but I'm going to pick this one...'sometimes you've gotta fall before you can fly'.
 
2. Favourite band/artist?
You've gotta be kidding me, I seriously can't just choose one...hmm, I really don't do favourites. But I'd probably have to say at the minute bands that I'm really enjoying are..The Vamps & The Overtones but to be honest, I don't actually know much about either of them other than I really like their music. An artist would actually be between Luke Britnell & Taylor Swift.
 
3. One of the nicest/best things that someone has said to you?
After an interview once, being told they admired my honesty...being honest does do you good. :)
 
4. Your favourite upbeat happy song or your favourite sad song?
Ooooh, I really don't do these favourite questions any good do I..I'm going to actually go with a completely different group as to my 'favourite' one.. I really don't have favourites. I'd say Little Mix - Move! moveee ittt babyyy oohhhhhh!
 
5. Favourite place you've visited?
Seriously sat here not having a clue what to put..I'm going to have to leave this one blank, well not really blank cos I'm writing. I haven't really visited many places to be honest. Note to self: I need to see more places.
 
6. A life lesson to share?
If someone is dumb enough to let you go, be smart enough to walk away. Can I share two? I'm kinda of already doing that too. Don't let people pick you up & then drop you when they want too. Sometimes you have to be the bigger person, walk on & move on.
 
7. Something you would change in the world?
Crime, all crime & suffering.
 
8. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead/alive, who would it be?
I'd love to be able to actually meet both my granddads, one died before I was born then the other died when I was really young. Too young to remember him.
 
9. The thing that makes you happiest/keep positive?
I don't actually know of a thing that makes me stay positive, I guess it's been over time & practice. Changing your thoughts really does work over time, trust me.
 
10. Favourite sport & do you have any awards?
I used to love football but now I don't have a favourite sport. Funny story, I have a few awards but I found a certificate the other day I was rewarded PE student of the month...wooohoo! :P
 
11. Best piece of advice to give to someone suffering with or trying to understand mental health issues?
Don't suffer in silence, you shouldn't be ashamed or made it suffer in silence. Speaking out & getting help is the best thing to do. Also only you can make you better, you can have as much support around you the world can give but you need to be wanting to get better too.



Righty oh, my questions are....
1. If you could give one piece of advice to your teenage self what would it be?
2. Do you have any pick me ups & if so what is it/they?
3. Who do you look up to the most in your life?
4. What made you want to start blogging?
5. What made you call your blog the name it is?
6. Would you ever give creating YouTube videos a go?
7. What is your favourite thing to do on a day off?
8. How long have you been blogging for?
9. Have you ever been to a blog meet up?
10. What is the best thing about living where you live?
11. If you could be a fly on the wall in someones house who would it be?

I'm well aware they are pretty random...I just typed them out as they came in my head & I mean who doesn't love abit of randomness?



Now for my nominees..

A Mad Hatters Tea Party
Bethnal Bohemia
Dib Dab Debs
Dreaming Again
Head Over Heels
Kimi & Me
Life Outside London
Miss Jo Jangles
The Giggles Of Life
The Peculiar Joint
Tori's Tales

Oooh, how much easier is it to put things in alphabetical order! :)

I'm ever so pleased I managed to actually choose 11 this time, last time if I remember right I struggled & didn't pick 11..uh oh! breaking the rules? I've done it right now :)

I can't wait to hear from the girls I've nominated! They are all a lovely bunch, a few of my oldie favourites & a few of my current ones too..

Thanks for reading.
- Anna ♥

6 comments

  1. Thanks for the nomination, Anna. I'll try and get my one done in the next couple of weeks :)

    Debi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are more than welcome :) I look forward to reading it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks Anna for nominating me. It means a lot. I don't like how we can't nominate you again :( I hope you'll enjoy our answers (the ones that carry out to do it). I love to do posts like these :) WHOO HOO :D

    Luv Michaela xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are very welcome lovely :) hehe..sorry, I don't make the rules :P hehe! :) I'm sure I will! xxx

      Delete
  3. i know i said it on twitter already but thanks for the nomination lovely :) i haven't really been in a bloggy mood lately but i'm determined to do this next week! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're more than welcome Charlotte :) don't worry about it....I really look forward to reading your responses :) xx

      Delete