life is never fully figured out & life is forever changing...

Anyone else agree that you never fully have your life figured out & life is forever changing? I'm starting to realise this more often to be fair & I just had to agree when my friend made the remark to me. How true is the life is forever changing part? I mean come on, relationships change, situations change, circumstances change...a fair few things change to be honest.

My what I thought was Saturday work has come to an end (did I just sound very Miranda Harts mum?), it appears I didn't fully understand it was just casual, as & when. Not every Saturday, oooppsss! & now business is quiet I'm no longer needed. I was pretty upset about this but life isn't always hunky dory & we've just got to keep on going. So now I'm on the hunt for a new adventure, I'm considering going to college. Another part of me wants to send out my CV to organisations I'm interested in & see what comes of that.

Well I think it is safe to say this is probably one of my shortest posts EVER!

Image found on weheartit

Any of you lovely bunch in a similar situation? Surely one of you are...
let me know, let's discuss & let's be friends! :)

As always, thanks for reading...
- Anna ♥

2 comments

  1. I completely agree, life is never fully figured out sweet Anna but I am a firm believer in everything happening for a reason. So whatever you feel like doing next, do it. It'll lead somewhere, that's the way the universe works.
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh yes, I agree with you :) if something doesn't work out it wasn't meant to be :) <3 xxx

      Delete