Barry M - matt nail paint, malibu

TWO WEEKS, ALMOST TWO WHOLE WEEKS!!!
 
It's almost been TWO WHOLE WEEKS since I last blogged, WHAT?!?!?!
 
Sometimes life gets a little busy or something happens & blogging gets pushed into the back of my mind a little. Can't say I'm a big fan of that happening but sometimes that's just the way it is but anyway, I'm back....for now! I'm going to try my best to blog more (who's heard that before?!), still got so much more to blog about. So without further ado, let's get on to this lovely chilled Sunday post!
 
If you are new around here & this is the first time you've come across my blog, hello there & welcome! :) Todays post is going to be the third instalment of the new Barry M matt nail paint summer 2014 collection. A couple of months ago now I won a competition with Barry M, find out about that here (go on click it to find out more, you know you want too!) & I decided that I would share a different colour/nail paint each week with you...in picture form of course, I'm a serious nail varnish addict so nobody is actually using these before I do! :)
 
I've only covered two so far & they are...
 
 
&
 
 
(you know the drill, click the names to be sent straight to the posts! Only if you want to of course, nobody is going to force you :) )
 
On to this weeks, today I bring to you...MALIBU!!!
 
 
I'm trying to mix it up a little bit with the background of the photos, not that the point of the photo is the background. These photos were taken on my morning dog walk this morning. I absolutely love walking down the country lanes, nothing better than a bit of fresh air.
 
 
Malibu is such a beautiful colour, the colour is almost a perfect match to the colour of the smurfs. I mean who doesn't love the smurfs hey?! :) It almost reminds me very much of your average blue paint too.
  
 
Just like the rest of the Barry M range it is an exact match to the paint in the bottle, sometimes you do get nail polishes that don't appear the same once you paint it onto your nail though...am I right?
 
 
I'm not gonna lie, I was slightly extremely impressed when my nails matched my body warmer this morning.
 
 
It's a wrap folks...photos have been shared, a little chatter has taken place...I think it is safe to say this blog post is complete!
 
Have any of you picked up any of Barry Ms new matt collection, let me know...you know I love hearing from you! :)
 
I hope you are all having a lovely weekend & as always, thanks very much for reading.
 
- Anna ♥
 

No comments