boobs, boobs, boobs

Slightly unsure why my hands look so weird but hey, I coppafeel...do you?!

This month (October) is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I don't really feel you can just only raise awareness for something for one month. You need to be raising awareness the entire year, twelve whole months.
 
I'd absolutely love to be able to be involved in physically raising awareness but right now I don't know if I could so instead I've decided to write a blog post again, about CoppaFeel. *pppssst* click Coppafeel & it'll take you to their site...you won't regret it. Actually in a way this is physically raising awarenesss, I'm physically sat writing this post to share with you.

I feel CoppaFeel is an absolutely incredible charity, set up by Kris & Maren (Kris's twin sister). It isn't my story to tell so you'll have to go over to their site & check it all out for yourself! I'm just creating this post to introduce you to the amazing charity if you don't know about them already!

excuse the really bad quality but...COPPAFEEL nails!!! certainly will get a conversation going, even if it is because they are so badly painted. :P

Their latest campaign is called #WhatNormalFeelsLike. Let's be honest, how are you going to spot any changes if you don't know what normal feels like for you?

Doughy would be the word I'd use to describe my boobs.

If you were asked to describe in one word your boobs, what would you say? Big or small, isn't an option. How do they really feel? Get to know them & then you will be able to tell what is normal for you!

Girls & boys, love your boobs!



I'm not going to fill you in with all the facts but honestly head to CoppaFeels website & educate yourself. Educate yourself, educate your family, educate your friends.

Let's get talking about boobs & beating breast cancer sooner!


Who of you can honestly say they coppafeel? If so let's get talking. Either leave me a comment or send me a tweet. What does normal feel like for you?!



p.s. Kris or Maren if you are reading this I'd absolutely LOVE to meet you both one day. I wish you all the luck in the world that CoppaFeel continues to grow & reach so many more people. To both of you & everyone at boob hq (I'm sure that's what you guys call it) I just want to say you are doing an amazing job! Keep doing what you're doing & being you! X


2 comments

  1. Excellent post Anna, you're so right, unless people are regularly checking they're not going to know what normal is for them. I will hold my hands up and admit though, I probably should check mine more often (although without wanting to sound really dodgy, the other half says he checks mine regularly for me). Every little blog post or tweet goes a bit more towards raising awareness so well done you! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't help but giggle at you saying without wanting to sound dodgy, nothing wrong with your other half checking...it's all helping & understanding! :) hope youre well <3 xxx

      Delete